All inquiries and requests for quotes can be sent to Pinku@gmail.com. Please note me on FA so I can make sure your address doesn't get stuck in my spam filter. Please make information as concise and to-the-point as possible. This will help to ensure that I know exactly what you want, without having to sift through excess information.
When requesting a quote, please provide a concise description of what you would like and up-to-date character art (if available), references for desired costume/weapon/background, etc., along with the style of commission desired. I cannot determine a quote without all information available.
Prices are subject to change at any time. Commission agreements that take place prior to price changes are not affected. Any change in prices or fees applicable to an Active Commission will be discussed before hand.
Prices on this page are base prices. Actual cost depends on factors such as the number of characters, complexity of background/costume/props, or the amount of revisions.
Process, General Wills and Will Not's
1. You email a concise description of your commission concept, the style(s) of commission you are interested in, and up-to-date references, if available. This includes references for backgrounds, costumes, and vehicles, if not already shown with your character(s). At this point I also need to know how large you want the finished piece to be. If you want it personal print sized vs poster sized. Any Size bigger then 8x11 300dpi will involve a higher cost.
2. I respond with a quote based on the information you send.
3. Once the price and concept is agreed upon, you will need to pay the full price up front for the work. If you need to make payments, that is fine but work will not start until you are paid in full. As soon as payment is received I will begin to sketch. Revisions are allowed at this time, up to two without charge. Please note that additional revisions will incur an additional fee of 10% of total cost of the piece per revision. A revision in this case is something small, ears not big enough, tail too poofy, ect. If you want the image to be redrawn completely there is a 30 dollar flat rate for a new sketch.
4. Once the sketch is approved, I will begin work on the final piece.
5. The completed image is submitted for approval. Revisions are allowed at this time, up to two without charge. Additional revisions will incur an additional fee of 10% of total cost of the piece per revision. Revisions in this case are color changes (eye, hair, body, etc.)
6. Upon approval of completed piece, I will send a high-res PNG for personal viewing. Barring missed or incorrect character details clearly shown in the provided reference(s), no further revisions will be made after the completed piece has been approved.
7. You are free to post the web file to your own personal gallery, website, etc., with credit to me. I will likely do the same, citing you as the client unless you request to remain anonymous.
IMPORTANT: Add my email address to your "approved" list! Many days have been wasted waiting for a response, only for a client to discover my email was shot straight to the spam folder. It holds up the entire process and is no fun for anyone.
Generally, I will accept:
-Any clean works; works with non-sexual nudity (excl. depictions of children); and mild depictions of blood/violence. Adult works are also accepted, but will take longer to complete and will be more expensive. (I have 2 hours per night of free time without a child, this is the only time I will be available to draw adult works)
I will not accept work of the following nature:
-No Vore, Ageplay, Scat, watersports, depictions of violence against children.
-Disney, Marvel, and/or Lucasfilm characters - Under no circumstance will I take commissions of characters belonging to these properties.
-Concept/production art for electronic (console/mobile/casual) games - As I work for a social media company that produces these, accepting outside work for other games would be a pretty big conflict of interest.
In commissioning me, you agree to the following:
-You, the Client, agree to the payment schedules set for a specific commission type. (this can be discussed through E-mail)
-I, the Artist, retain the rights to display works in personal or promotional venues (personal website, portfolios, etc.) whether digital, printed, or original, as well as all applicable rights to the artwork as stated under Copyright Law. Unused art may be reused for other purposes.
-Client may repost works in personal gallery with a link/credit to the Artist. Client is also free to alter art for personal use (such as icons, signature banners, and printed material for non-commercial use (e.g.: printing a poster to hang in one's room)).
-Commissioned work is for personal use ONLY, and not intended to be used for profit or mass reproduction.
-Revisions are permitted during the "sketch" and "final" phases of Commissions, and are limited to two free revisions per phase. Additional revisions will incur an additional fee of 10% of total cost of the piece per revision.
Total Scrapping of the first sketch will result in a 30 dollar flat fee to re-start.
-With the exception of missing and/or incorrectly depicted character details, the Artist will not revise a completed piece that has already been approved by the Client.
-The Artist reserves the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
Payments, Refunds & Cancellations
-I only accept Paypal. I request that the full amount is paid up front before work starts on your piece. Payment info will be shared via email at that time. When sending a payment, please include your username (if applicable) and what you're paying for in the transaction notes. Let me know through email what address I should expect payment from, if different from your primary contact email.
-A cancellation can be requested at any point. If a cancellation is requested after the sketch is approved and payment has been received, a partial refund will be issued (50% of the total cost). I will not accept a cancellation request if a piece is in the final stages of completion (typically when shading is applied). I will not issue refunds for completed work.
-As I am expected by my clients to conduct myself in a professional manner, I expect my clients to show me the same courtesy. I do not condone personal attacks or coercion of any sort. Such actions will result in the cancellation of any active commissions and being permanently barred from doing business with me.
What program(s)/equipment do you use to draw?
I almost exclusively use Adobe Photoshop CS5 and a Wacom Cintiq for my digital pieces. Traditional pieces are done with Clicky pencils, Inks (Microns or India ink and quill), Prismacolor markers, gouache paint, or watercolor paint.
Do you do commercial work?
I am not available for commercial work at this time.
How long does it take you to finish a commission?
A few days to a few months. It depends on the style and complexity of the commission, the size of my current queue, the amount of time it takes to get a response, etc. Smaller pieces like Icons and single-character sketches are typically done faster. Multiple-character pieces or pieces with complex background elements take longer.
Will you keep my commission private (up to a certain date/forever)?
If you need to have a commission kept private for a certain period of time (for instance, as a birthday gift), I will gladly honor your request. Please let me know at the time of inquiry if this will need to be the case.
Requests for commissions to never be publicly displayed incur an additional fee of 50.00. Posting work in high-traffic sites is essentially an advertisement of my skills and allows my work to be visible to potential customers. Not being able to promote my work results in lost revenue.
Do you still have the commission I got from you (x time) ago?
I typically keep all source and high-res files from work that I've done. If I happen to have your commission files intact, I will send another posting and high-res file free of charge.
Do you do hourly/stream commissions?
Sometimes, but it's rare now days. When and if I stream will be in the evenings after 8pm and on Saturday evenings.
Do you take requests for free art?